Ingredients: 2 Apples, 1 medium carrots, few leaves of mint, teaspoon of ginger and teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Has an anti-cancer effects due to their antioxidant power in reducing free radicals in the body.
- The antioxidants in carrots may help with blood sugar regulation, delay the effects of aging, and improve immune function.
- Improves vision
- Keeps your skin healthy and vibrant as it’s loaded with antioxidants and Vitamin C.
- Drinking carrot juice may help with getting rid of blemishes and scars.
- Boost immune system as it is high in multiple vitamins, (including vitamin C).
Fight cancer as it contain compounds called triterpenoids, which may fight against certain cancers like liver, breast, and colon.
Apples are believed to improve memory as it increases the production of acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter.
- Relieves indigestion
- Fights aches and pain
- Gives your glowing and acne-free skin
- Helps fight infections
- Boosts immunity
- Helps fight cancer
- Beats stress and depression
- Treats upset stomach, gas and diarrhea.
- Reduces pain and inflammation in the body
- Has aa warming effect and stimulates circulation
- Clears blemishes, acne and is known for it’s antioxidant and toning properties.
- Better heart health
- Diabetes protection
- Better brain function
Above, I have mentioned a few of the health benefits of the ingredients that I used for this smoothie and there are many other great health benefits!